Table of Contents
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I’m doing a solo show, and I’m gonna talk about how Fractional CMOs are becoming increasingly popular among business owners and marketing agencies.
Strategy is one of the most essential elements to running a successful business today. Whether you are a business owner or a consultant, who doesn’t understand why your marketing is not working the way it should, the Fractional CMO model could change your business.
Fractional CMOs help companies and business owners develop strategic marketing plans in a more cost-effective solution as they are not full-time employees, but they have the expertise of a seasoned marketing executive. They will develop the marketing activities through strategic planning that could improve the relationship companies have with their clients, as they are able to understand better how to guide the perfect customer journey.
Topics I Cover:
- [01:15] Introduction to the trend of Fractional CMOs
- [04:34] Why hiring Fractional CMOs is an appealing idea?
- [05:28] The role of a CMO in an organization
- [05:50] Comparing the cost of hiring a full-time CMO and a fractional CMO
- [08:55] How fractional CMOs focus on developing strategy
- [10:41] The importance of the Customer Journey
This episode of The Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by ActiveCampaign
Try ActiveCampaign free for 14 days with our special offer. Sign up for a 15% discount on annual plans until Dec 31, 2023. Exclusive to new customers—upgrade and grow your business with ActiveCampaign today!